Legacy Vet Advisors Follows a Systematic Sales Process to Ensure that Your Vet Clinic Sale Goes Smoothly
We know how to make the selling process much more efficient for all parties involved, getting the transaction completed quicker and with much less frustration. We’ll handle the sale of your practice with excellence, honesty and in a timely manner.
The Legacy Vet Advisors 5 Step Sales Process
We help veterinary practice owners sell their business to the right partner and for the best price.
This is our process:
- Gather necessary documents for the practice sale
- Complete a practice valuation and set purchase price expectations
- Discuss top 5-7 potential buyers and establish sales timeline
- Communicate interest & intention to potential buyers
- Send necessary documents and answer questions from potential buyers
- Meet with buyers to determine culture fit
- Review and discuss Letters of Intent
- Strategize and send counteroffers
- Select the best offer & culture fit
- Gather transactional documents
- Buyer’s Due Diligence
- Complete closing documents
- Spend more time enjoying life
- Leave behind a legacy to be proud of
- Recommend Legacy Vet Advisors to all of your Vet friends!
We are proud to serve our clients with excellence and efficiency. Our goal is to provide the best experience possible for our clients.
Zach gave me and my veterinary clinic individual attention. He helped me to present my clinic in an efficient manner to several corporate partners and then helped set up interviews and compare them. We decided what fit I wanted and received several LOI’s which Zach then helped me renegotiate to come to the best offer from my preferred corporate partner. All done in a speedy manner of 2 months. I am very happy with the stellar service and attention Legacy Veterinary Advisers gave me.
It was a pleasure to work with Zach at Legacy Vet Advisors. He goes the extra mile to put a polish on your practice to present it to its fullest potential for prospective buyers. He listened to our needs and put us in front of like-minded buyers so we could feel comfortable with moving forward with our sale.
Zach was instrumental in helping me evaluate, market, and eventually sell my veterinary practice. Zach was very thorough and honest in my practice evaluation and based on my practice culture, facilitated meetings with like-minded groups. I feel confident that these introductions allowed me to partner with the best possible group that would take care of my staff and continue the practice legacy.”
CONTACT US TODAY!
Legacy Veterinary Advisors will serve
you with excellence and efficiency